We are a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) fully registered to offer a blend of programmes for young people to enhance the quality of life through structured interventions that offer opportunities for Sustainable Development.
These programmes include provision of:
- Structured Education and Educational Support;
- Vocational and Entrepreneurial Skills Training;
- Mentorship to young people especially those in deprived communities;
- To create wealth and empowerment in order to alleviate poverty and underdevelopment;
- To give counseling, support and guidance to people with disability, improve mental health and create equal opportunity in gender balancing.
We work closely with government departments and agencies, local and international Non-Governmental Organizations, Corporate Institutions (Including Small, Medium and Large Entities), Civil Society Organizations, Community Based Organizations, among others whose activities contribute towards the attainment of Ghana’s Agenda towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mother of All Nations Foundation
Postal; P. O. Box MD 1977, Madina – Accra
Phone: 0246760399 / 0507164640
Donation account for Mother of all Nations:
Account No.: XXXXXXXXXX